GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW GTI and Mazdaspeed 3

Fuzzbear

Fat bastard
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
Well, I say he did it because he was jealous, but like a week after I got my GTI my buddy in Detroit got a Mazdaspeed 3. Its a nice car... definitely FAST and he was babying it because he only has 200 miles on the OD

we snapped some pics.

2SIDE (Medium).JPG
2-FRONT (Medium).jpg
2 FOGS ON (Medium).jpg
2 ANGLE (Medium).jpg
2 REAR (Medium).jpg
2REARSOPENHATCH (Medium).jpg

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Both are real nice cars. The Germans do a better job in all departments IMHO.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Owned

herrstreet

Touring Car Newbie
I've heard some conflicting things about the Mazda. Supposedly the powerband is weird and the shifter is a little uncooperative. There is little doubt the GTI is the nicer looking car. I have never liked the 3 hatch and the new front end is not any sort of an improvement.

I think that a mazdaspeed 3 sedan would look a lot better, even though it's not as purely functional as the hatch. I'm keeping my GTI and hoping that VW decides to chase a few more hp from the 2.0. With the DSG it already is almost as quick as the 3.

Fuzzbear

Fat bastard
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
Yeah.. i didnt intend this thread to be a penis measuring contest at all.

Its funny how he posted this on the Mazda forums and got the exact opposite reaction : )
He did seem to have some issues shifting smoothly, but then again i used that as a rubbing it in point with the DSG. He did say that he liked the Interior of my car alot more. If he got employee pricing like he does for ford/mazda he probably would have looked at a GTI more.