GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

W6050 only this thread

bazzle

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MY08 R32 Silver 3dr
All updates are performed thru the ODB port under the dash above your knee.

Who was the dealer in Melb? Mine saw mine and never commented.

Bazzle

mertbasaran

Camera Update just in

Here is a Link to the Camera Update received this morning from the factory.
Please note there are 3 Files, 1 is for Analog, the other is for DVB-T Only and the other is instructions

Hope it resolves all

https://backup.filesanywhere.com/fs/v.aspx?v=8e7268886067aeadb1a5

This is my Paid FTP Site , all files are scanned on Upload and secure

JOe (Oskar)

Thanks a lot Oscar,
You are doing really good job.
If I decide to buy new version, you will be my first contact :)

The patch works, The problem is solved.

chris31519

Passed Driver's Ed
Have you got the OK to send your unit back for replacement? You've definitely got a clear cut issue now

Got an email form Oskar that he will send me an RMA. He says he's glad, as he's had a hard time getting ones with the battery drain issue back for testing! Glad I bought from Oskar - he is paying shipping both ways!!

Alexsnowflake

Passed Driver's Ed
For the ones needing the Jumping Time patch, here it is again

http://rapidshare.com/files/260627546/GPS_TIME_ZONE.rar.html

Uncompress files on a fresh formatted SD, insert it on the GPS slot, run the NWDTCali.exe, wait 15 secs, exit, power off-on, done

PS: Name of the file says time_zone but in fact just fixed the jumping time, if you are using Garmin the Time Zone offset is still ignored.

Alexsnowflake

^Kila^

ok. my issue isn't that though. just missing 2or 3 things that shoulda came with the original order...

At least you have your unit already.

I ordered mine from Oskar about 2 and a half weeks back and still haven't received it:frown:

Oskar has been replying to his emails though, saying that the units are being held up in China export or some crap like that.

He noted that he's trying to get his agent or someone to get these sorted asap. I wonder if your problem is slightly similar or related to mine.

Hope Oskar can sort that out soon.

Been waiting for too long.... far far too long :(

GTtsi

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Golf GT Sport TSI
yea he said that they were being really slow the past week. when i got mine it seemed lyk a normal waiting period for the tracking number but it took quite awhile before the number came up on the site. (more than 48 hours) He told me he was chasing them up though.

GP-WU

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf V Plus
For the ones needing the Jumping Time patch, here it is again

http://rapidshare.com/files/260627546/GPS_TIME_ZONE.rar.html

Uncompress files on a fresh formatted SD, insert it on the GPS slot, run the NWDTCali.exe, wait 15 secs, exit, power off-on, done

PS: Name of the file says time_zone but in fact just fixed the jumping time, if you are using Garmin the Time Zone offset is still ignored.

Alexsnowflake

hi,

i can´t download the file, maximum downloads has been reached. can you send it to me per email?

tobias[at]newbatt.de

greetings

Oskar

Ready to race!
Hope that gets sorted soon.

I haven't even got a working tracking number yet :cry::cry::cry:

We are digging into it. I am trying

Sent this AM to my agent:

Please email me about 11266 Order PI # 5 DHL tracking # 1811019022 , It is STILL NOT Showing online ! Find Out ! They are talking in public and this is not good! Let me know where it is, if it is not showing online in the next day or 2 we have to send another.

petrutms

Developer
just received my mk4 version. is great, but gps is really bad compared to mk1 version i had before. now it locks after 5-10 minutes on 5 satellites, before after 20 sec or even instantly was locked on 10 satelites. Maybe is a bad gps antenna? dont know what to think, how the gps is working for you? Antenna is in same spot, under the dash vent. Also i dont have gps jumping problem and the wince is in english by default, is great ! but the signal is very weak.

^Kila^

We are digging into it. I am trying

Sent this AM to my agent:

Please email me about 11266 Order PI # 5 DHL tracking # 1811019022 , It is STILL NOT Showing online ! Find Out ! They are talking in public and this is not good! Let me know where it is, if it is not showing online in the next day or 2 we have to send another.

Lets hope those muppets get them sorted soon :biggrin:

Thanks heaps for keep chasing for us. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

janml

Safety mode

8. Can you watch videos while driving?
I wouldn't recommend it if you're the driver, but yes. You could also toggle it to safety mode to prohibit watching while driving too!

Does enyone know how you can toggle the safety mode? I can 't watch dvd's even when the car is not started!