GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sportec Wheels in USA?

PoliZei

Drag Racing Champion
Hey guys.

I wanted to put these same exact Sportec rims on my black magic GTI. I've been to tire rack and other sites and I cant find this wheel for sale. Is it only a Euro thing? And does someone know how much these cost?

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
^^ not exactly, notice on the first picture, compared to these, the first picture = 19inch goodness with black on the inside of the wheel for the beautiful contrast.

alf

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
The one's I posted are the Monos. Not sure if they are the same, I just think they are OE looking and hot.

Scott@Rival

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
Hey guys, I see many of you are showing interest in this wheel. Since I am not an advertiser/sponsor I don't want to get into too much on the boards but will touch briefly on the subject.

Rival Motorsport is indeed the exclusive importer and distributor for SPORTEC here in the US. If any of you should have any questions regarding parts or availability please feel free to pass me an email at scott@rivalmotorsport.com

This particular wheel is called the Mono/10 Bicolor. It is designed in a 3 step process which starts with the painting of the entire wheel in a high gloss black paint. Once curred, the face of the wheel is then machined displaying a smooth finish. The final step is a clear coat cover over the entire wheel which allows for a very easy to maintain and clean look.

MK V 4 door?

Ready to race!
those look pretty sweet.

Scott-
Could you give us an idea of what we should expect to pay for a set of the 18" and 19" Sportecs? Any cost difference between the paint treatments? I think they are pretty light, care to give us the weights?

revaudi

Oval Newbie
I believe the 19s are closer to 5 bills.

Scott@Rival

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
MK V 4 door? said:
Scott-
Could you give us an idea of what we should expect to pay for a set of the 18" and 19" Sportecs? Any cost difference between the paint treatments? I think they are pretty light, care to give us the weights?

Here is a quick product breakdown for those interested.

PN: 36 18 00 330
Model: MONO/10 Bicolor
Size: 18X8.5"
Bolt Pattern: 5x112
Offset: ET42
Weight: 28 LBS
Price: $650.00

PN: 36 19 00 330
Model: MONO/10 Bicolor
Size: 19X8.5"
Bolt Pattern: 5x112
Offset: ET42
Weight: 29 LBS
Price: $785.00

The Bicolors are by far the most expensive Mono/10 line we offer. Over $100 more per wheel. Basically comes down to the process of construction.

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
Two things that kill it for me, price and weight. Nice bling wheels though.