GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

F/S Individual OEM 18" Huffs $165

08GTI_fun

SOLD I have a couple extra Huffs (Ronal's) that I purchased that I am willing to sell as singles or a double. They are boxed up and ready to ship. They are wheels only with no lugs or TPMS. These are in very good condition, no scratches or curbing at all. SOLD

Last edited:

maimkv

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 MKV
how much for one huff with a center cap?

twisted by dezign

Interiors win races
Car(s)
08 Stage 2+ GTI
I'm interested in one huf, how much would it cost to get it shipped to Edmonton, AB, Canada?

08GTI_fun

It looks like it would be about $40 using Fed Ex but in the fine print it calls out some other requirements so I am not sure if I can do this or not. I will need to do some more research.

Looks like it is right at $42 to ship to Edmonton. If you are interested at that price pm me your info and I can get an exact price.

08GTI_fun

damn they weight 29lbs without tires??? holy shit, I'm getting some lightweight wheels

I'm not sure what the point of that comment was here, but that weight is the shipping weight including packaging that was on the wheels when I received them. I haven't checked but I assume the wheels weigh less than 29 lbs. But if you replacing one curbed wheel what difference does it make?:wink:

By the way I still have one left to sell.

b3rollind3ville

Ready to race!
will u take 150 shipped for the last wheel?