GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Don't do business w/ww.yourhotcar.com

oettingerperformance

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 GTI Mkv
Or myhotvw.com I went to this website because they had those little German Flag emblems. It's been fucking 23 business days and the my package still isn't here. One rep. said it was coming from Germany, today they say the Uk. wtf. I ask for a simple tracking # not that hard to come by right? wrong. they said it definetly has shipped from a warehouse, however tracking number can't be found. Wtf kind of business are they running? I paid 49$ for some stupid plastic Euro emblems, and wish I never would have. Then I ask if I can cancell my order, so I could just go buy some locally somewhere. They say theres a 25% charge on the total shipment they take for cancelled orders.

Sluts.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
any place title yourhotanything sounds like a bad place to do business with.

good luck getting your order

oettingerperformance

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 GTI Mkv
yeah thanks guys, just thought it would be a simple deal, guess not. Any one know where I could get a Euro Flag emblem froma ligit retailer?

oettingerperformance

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 GTI Mkv
Well they refunded my money back 100% because I said i'd report them to the Better Business Buerau as fraudulent supplier. bitches haha. So now, where can I get a euro flag emblem ladies?