GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Agency Power Catback Exhaust

07Noside

Banned
For Sale is my Agency Power Catback Exhaust. Its a 2.5" muffled and resonated exhaust. I ran it for less then 1.5K miles. Its not overly dirty tips still shine no scratches. looking for $300 picked up. If I have to ship will do the lower 48 states at buyers expense. Everything is OBO but please no low balling.
how the tips sit

The tips still shine up they're not scratched or brown and this exhaust will not turn you're bumper black from exhaust fumes

:attention_whore: http://www.agency-power.com/catalog...aust-volkswagen-gti-20l-turbo-06-p-32119.html

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
damn, that was quick as fuck lol

Project337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI & 06 Lexus IS
Mike,

what are you selling everything? Everywhere i look you have a FS post...LOL

He's super cool people, buy from him :thumbup:

07Noside

Banned
only to move on to bigger and better things vito. All my stuff is in great condition. And I finally got my windshield replaced!

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
damn, I really want those ultra's. How much work in total($ and what it needs) do you think it would need to look flush again?

07Noside

Banned
at most probably $200 really I'm hoping to sell the konigs and have the ultras repaired with a fresh set of rubber. I have a buddy who works at a acura dealership and a wheel repair guy comes by hes going to get me the info on him so I can get them repaired.