GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTG - ACT - Easter Sunday/Monday

Ferris

www.ferrisgti.com
Car(s)
2007 Golf GTI 3D TR
Black Mountain @ 12 on Sunday... I'll be there :)

Where is the Cotter Reserve carpark by the way? And since you reckon the run is only 1/2 hour or so then count me in for that as well ... I originally thought you had plans to go on a minigolf-style 8hr driving odyssey! ;)

Lima

Vorsprung durch technik
Well, it would take about 25 minutes or so to get to Cotter Reserve, which is on the way to Brindabella Road. So, you could do Black Mountain-Brindy Rd-Black Mountain in an hour or so if you really wanted to.

But then you would have missed out on Apollo Road. :burnrubber:

Sammy-Blue

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Golf R32
I can do Black Moutain-Brindy-Black Mountain in 20 mins!.......or not.

Bunty

No longer waiting
Car(s)
MkV Golf GTI DSG
May call down to Black Mountain for a quick look at your cars, but I have other commitments later that day.

CiaranGTI

Schwam, Doo, Doo and heif
nice, Looking forward to catching up everyone! And due to the rain it means we'll prob be a dirty looking bunch of dubs... But that should also mean lower air temps! :burnrubber:

Sammy-Blue

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Golf R32
I'm trusting we will all be sticking to the limit over this weekend?

Sammy-Blue

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Golf R32
heck yes! Liam can lead the charge along brindy rd. I doubt he'd be speeding there....

Yeah sweet. Only reason I ask is double demerits for a P plater...yeah not fun.

Ferris

www.ferrisgti.com
Car(s)
2007 Golf GTI 3D TR
I'm all for sticking to the speed limit. Besides, it gives spectators more time to appreciate our GTIs as we cruise past :)

CL455

Ready to race!
i've already been done this w/end for speeding - on the thursday just after work when i was running late to a bbq :(

not fun 6 points goooooooooooooooooooone :( half my licence!!!