GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EURO + JDM = lots of pics **ADDED MORE PICTURES ON PG 2**

ep1kGTI

i live where you vacation
well we had a group drive WRX/STI with the Euros to deathvalley
it was a bad day it started out good but thing went wrong...well i'll let the pictures do the talking you'll see the bad day part...everyones ok though.

not all the pictures but these are the ones that only been uploaded

my car that i found in these shots...

the rest of the pictures

Last edited:

ep1kGTI

aggressive driving + bumpy road = unexpected events

the driver arent pros but they arent newbies they have some exp under their belts

but dirty gravle bad roads was the problem.

97C280

Stage 2
Damn.. what happened...

Nice GTI btw..

DarkstaR

dope freshhhhhhhhhhh
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
aggressive driving + bumpy road = unexpected events

the driver arent pros but they arent newbies they have some exp under their belts

but dirty gravle bad roads was the problem.

:frown:

I understand that they are not newbies and all but even then, there's always a limit to where you can push your car. not worth pushing it beyond the limit

ep1kGTI

yeah drivers admit it was their faults and was grown up about it and not blaming others. they all walk unscratch. well cept the driver from the white STi the airbag F**ked him up lol bump on his head and bit of blood.

but other then that everyone is ok.

DarkstaR

dope freshhhhhhhhhhh
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
yeah drivers admit it was their faults and was grown up about it and not blaming others. they all walk unscratch. well cept the driver from the white STi the airbag F**ked him up lol bump on his head and bit of blood.

but other then that everyone is ok.

yeah, glad everyone is okay. that's the most important part

so what are the two guys gonna be telling the insurance? (I know it's none of my business and all, but I'm curious)

my homeboy touged his RSX-s awhile back and he totaled it cause he lost control. this was at a canyon during midnight hours and he fully admitted that it was his fault and that he shouldn't have done it in the first place. especially with just springs for his suspension. he told the police that he lost control of his car going home at night, and luckily the insurance covered him and was able to total his car

now he has a 350z

ep1kGTI

yeah, glad everyone is okay. that's the most important part

so what are the two guys gonna be telling the insurance? (I know it's none of my business and all, but I'm curious)

my homeboy touged his RSX-s awhile back and he totaled it cause he lost control. this was at a canyon during midnight hours and he fully admitted that it was his fault and that he shouldn't have done it in the first place. especially with just springs for his suspension. he told the police that he lost control of his car going home at night, and luckily the insurance covered him and was able to total his car

now he has a 350z
i'm not sure what they are doing, they didn't discuss that part i heard they are going to tell the truth.

losing control of scooby on lose gravel = very hard to do

i'm sure it is but i'm not to familier with their cars
but i think they hit a bump/dip and got some air a bit, it happen so fast the driver said something about awd kicking in trying to correct itself or something but of course the car can't tell there's a 7 feet cliff on the side.