GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT: Volkswagen Passat CC Four-Door Coupe (Warning 56k)

vwgtimkv

Out of love for the car
From worldcarfans.com:

Volkswagen Passat CC Four-Door Coupe Revealed at Detroit

Volkswagen have premiered their all-new Passat CC at Detroit today, presenting it as a car 'anything but mainstream'. Based off the Passat platform, the new coupe is a model whose concept is based around that of the Mercedes CLS, Volkswagen maintaining its new CC is a vehicle 'embracing differences'; from comfort to dynamism and from sporty interior to a spacious one.

Riding 5cm lower than a standard Passat and lengthened by some 3cm, the new CC has an accentuated fluid design and a more sporting stance, while sharing no body panels with that of its sedan counterpart. Suiting the car's sweeping lines is a new panoramic glass roof, providing an airier cabin.

The initial engine line-up will consist of a 160 hp 1.8-litre TSI unit with the range topped by a 3.6-litre V6 FSI model producing 300 hp. Following its European launch in the second quarter of 2008 and in the fourth quarter for North American markets, a 2.0-litre turbocharged FSI engine is likely to join the range. Power is mated to Volkswagen's seven-speed DSG gearbox, while drive is sent to solely the front wheels or optionally to all.

Cheers

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
ohhhh that looks brilliant :drool:

-mission-

Direkt Schalt Getriebe
Car(s)
MY07 Golf GTI
LOL, looks like a 4 seater coupe as the middle does not have a seat belt...
Maybe it's an inbuilt ablution device - for the real fussy.

GTI147

The Real Drive Experience
Car(s)
R36 MY10 Spec
I love the outside of the car and it has similarities of the Mercedes CLS body shell but personally, what's with the beige colour leather??? Can't they get a soft white or soft cream colour like the Mercs or BMW's???

Morph

Ready to race!
I love the outside of the car and it has similarities of the Mercedes CLS body shell but personally, what's with the beige colour leather??? Can't they get a soft white or soft cream colour like the Mercs or BMW's???

I'm sure that will be an option, it's not like this is the only interior and exterior colour:smile:

Anyway: I love it! (and yes it looks like a cls, which, in my case, is a good thing:biggrin: )

blur32

Ready to race!
will be here Sept/Oct for around the 60-65 mark for the 3.6

SlyOne

SlyOne
Car(s)
VW GOLF R32 2008
Now i am going to trade the R32 for this... I HATE YOU VW!!! Why do you make nice cars?!?!

Does anyone know what motors will be dropped in. Maybe the W12?

zz2

VAG expert
Car(s)
GTI V
the front and the interior looks good but the rest is horrid! the overhangs are HUGE and is it just me or does the rear lights look like theyre off a Chrysler Sebring??
i also dont think basing the design off the merc CLS was a good idea.. i have always hated the AU falcon lol