GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Premium 6-CD Radio & Sirus Tuner

envyrew

Eurlaggin'
Car(s)
GTI MKV
I'm selling my premium radio from my 2006 gti. 6-CD changer, SAT ready, you know what the premium radio is. Its in prime condition. No scratches, nothing wrong with it. CD changer works fine, blah blah.

Did some searching to see how much they're worth, so im going to say the same prices as this thread: http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22068

$165 Shipped for the Stereo

If you have another reasonable offer, don't be afraid to ask.

The stereo drops right in to rabbits, also.

Last edited:

envyrew

Eurlaggin'
Car(s)
GTI MKV
Bump!

DragonzBreath

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
mkV 1.9 TDI
Hey,

I know nothing about this stereo.... Any chance you can throw up some links, I can't seem to find anything of interest on google.

Will you post overseas? I'm guessing that radio is a 6CD changer with mp3 compatibility. And does it actually display the track name? Because the original one doesn't and it's irritating.

I'm guessing that the tuner only does Satelite radio?

Cheers,

Warrick

birdwig

ridin on thin ice
not the correct place to ask, however, a free bump won't hurt. anyone know why vw gave some GTIs xm, and others sirius? i would much rather prefer sirius, but mine has xm in it(not activated). considering this sirius module, and would attempt to sell my xm unit. but not sure if i am going to need sirius w/my ipod hookup. ah we'll see.

envyrew

Eurlaggin'
Car(s)
GTI MKV
Bump. Someone make me an offer!

Birdwig, if you want the sirus tuner, let me know.

envyrew

Eurlaggin'
Car(s)
GTI MKV
You can't even answer questions...

Hey,

I know nothing about this stereo.... Any chance you can throw up some links, I can't seem to find anything of interest on google.

Will you post overseas? I'm guessing that radio is a 6CD changer with mp3 compatibility. And does it actually display the track name? Because the original one doesn't and it's irritating.

I'm guessing that the tuner only does Satelite radio?

Cheers,

Warrick

I don't have any links to post. What do you want to specifically? I can't think of anything else to tell you except that it has a 6-CD changer, plays MP3 cd's, and can be paired with satellite radio.

Yes, the tuner only does sat. radio. It's a Sirus tuner so it only accept Sirus satellite.

envyrew

Eurlaggin'
Car(s)
GTI MKV
Bumpity Bump.

envyrew

Eurlaggin'
Car(s)
GTI MKV
165 shipped for stereo, 180 shipped for tuner + stereo

envyrew

Eurlaggin'
Car(s)
GTI MKV
Sirus tuner sold! PLEASE by my stereo! 165 shipped!

envyrew

Eurlaggin'
Car(s)
GTI MKV
Sorry guys! Sold it a few weeks ago and forgot to update this thread!