GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

08 STI Release Pictures

Hilton_K

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Looks tops I think, much better than the WRX and it's good to see a much bigger difference in the overall apperance and shape between the standard WRX and the STI

Things to note are the Si drive dial in the centre, no more DCCD :iono: . Seats look a little cheaper, there is start stop button, finally one colour interior no more reds and greens oh and no IC Spray button either

sti__02.jpg

sti__01.jpg

sti__03.jpg

sti__05.jpg

wrx_sti_int.jpg

vwgtimkv

Out of love for the car
Yeah I absolutely love it. Love the pumped wheel arches - it must have a seriously wider track. I actually have to say I prefer it to the Evo X. The nose is still a little dodgey, but overall I like it.

Cheers

dodgey

Not a VW owner
Aesthetically, I love the 5 spoke rims, dislike the rear tails, not too fussed about the front, not the steering wheel but I'm sure it will sell well :)

I doubt it is targeted at me anyway

bigg

tastylicious golf owner
i think with smoked tail lights it will look alot better. Decent looking car overall

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
wow that looks soo cool.....give it a 8/10

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
wow that looks amazing i knew the design had potential to grow on me and just made its point. that interior looks very nice.

PM_

Ready to race!
A nice improvement over the std WRX... only if they could do the same to the WRX in the first place :iono: