GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

post your most recent pic from an event you did...

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
waterfest mini course. was a fun course, wish it was a little more complete/spacious.

as always Go > Show.

19 inch neuspeed RS5's w/ 235/35/19 SS-595s
stoptech lines
rbf600
carbotech pads
H&R 24mm rear sway.
H&R Race springs w/ Koni Yellow Adjustables.
Rolled fenders.

itd be nice if dan would make a rear sway for me :D

dtvburns

Tweek

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
sounds and looks like you did some braking and coasting through some of those turns. other than that good show :)

tornado red is faster.

lol @ saturn, love it man, youve got me all pumped now.

dtvburns

Tweek
The Saturn had a supercharger... and stock suspension...

It was late in the day... as you can tell by the sun and I was toast, I just could not make myself get off the track. I am addicted to speed. I was missing some of the turns at that point. There where three S2000s there and I kept passing them all day. I was packed up and ready to go when one of the S2000 drivers begged me to take him for a spin. So I did. Drove his car too... I have to say I liked it. RWD was nice

Last edited:

ChongivityAct

Banned
alf are the carbotech pads a lot better than the stock ones?

dtvburns

Tweek
I'm not alf because I am too nice.
But I run those pads too. The pads are the best. I have Bobcats for the street and for the track 10s in the front and 8s in the back. I did over 60 miles on small 1.5 mile road coarse with 13 turns with 110 mph straight away to a 30 mph turn on a 96+ degree day and I had no brake fade problems. The Bobcats do squeak from time to time. The track pads howl when warm before they get hot.

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
I'm not alf because I am too nice.
But I run those pads too. The pads are the best. I have Bobcats for the street and for the track 10s in the front and 8s in the back. I did over 60 miles on small 1.5 mile road coarse with 13 turns with 110 mph straight away to a 30 mph turn on a 96+ degree day and I had no brake fade problems. The Bobcats do squeak from time to time. The track pads howl when warm before they get hot.

what did i do? im nicer than you think ;-) youve just never met me.

i use stocks for daily, xp8's for the track, front and rear. on an occasional 240-260 mile track weekend, they were pretty nice.

8 sessions per weekend - 10 laps a pop, sometimes more laps depending on the instructors run group. great elevation changes. video of the course w/ a mazda miata

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz2Mo81tS2M

dtvburns

Tweek
Nice smooth track.

It is probably too late for this year but a VW day here is cheep http://www.dunnvilleautodrome.com/rentals.htm . They can take up to 24 cars per session and the have a amd timing system now. We could run for the fastest lap, with the typical point to pass in the straights only rules.

Is there a southern track that is not all bokked up?

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
http://www.thedriversedge.net/02_tracks.htm

ive signed up for november and hopign eagles canyon opens up too :)

we as well only pass in the straights. except before the carousel on the left part of the map. its only usually at the upper most and bottom most, everywhere else is sketchy.

solo drivers in the red run group can pass where they please though.

Minimaul

Chronic Masturbator
Car(s)
e36 m3/4/5
Here are a couple, nothing to fancy. Just some pictures from our Autocross event(s).