GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Non Stanced GTI

miguelthegr8

Hey everyone so this idea came from a very popular thread. Non Stanced rabbit. I used to be low and it was fun for a while but not practical. So for the winter I decided to go the opposite route and lift the gti and have some fun for the winter. I loved it so much I'm going to make it better. I have future plans for lots of upgrades and I want one u bring you all along for the journey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
That reminds me of this...

miguelthegr8

That reminds me of this...

Yup well that's what I'm going for. I have a good lift in the back and it's solid but the front needs some work. I've found some shocks for the mkv gti that are heavy duty so the can absorb bumps better and I'm going to pair them with some Tiguan springs. I'm also looking for some fender flares in order to run bigger tires. I know ECS Tuning has the carbon fiber ones but I don't want to spend that much.

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Time to convert the hatch into a pick-up bed.

Nitrorea

Ready to race!
To each their own I suppose and I like the "outside the box thinking" but GTI's and the likes are sports cars not offroaders. Seeing a lowered trucks irritates me as well, LOL.

SuperSkyline89

Das Schiesse
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
No need to worry, everyone that's posted so far is indifferent to stance if not completely against it. I can't stand it personally