GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A MKV From South Africa

Teezy_GP

UNI_fied G5
Car(s)
MKV GTi
Howsit MKV World .. Names Teezy .. im new on this forum .. have a 2008 UG MKV GTi .. have the car for 2.5 years now .. bought it stock standard ..

will upload pics of my progress on the car .. :thumbsup:

List of Mods...

Performance:
Unitronic Stage 2HPFP Map
3" Downpipe (decat)
3" PowerFlow Stainless Steel Exhaust, 1 Box, 76mm Slashed Tips
Evoms Intake
Autotech HPFP
S3 Metal End Cooler
R8 Coilpacks
NGK Iridium Plugs
Neuspeed Discharge Pipe
Custom Throttle Pipe
Neuspeed Power Pulley
Stage 2 Snow Performance Water Methanol Kit
JOMS Coilover Kit

Visual:
Custom 18" BBS RS (reps) Narrow Wide Wheels
225-35-18 Stretch Tyres
Light Smoke Lamin-x Headlights
HID 6000k Headlight Kit
Yellow Lamin-x Fogs
Custom Blue Trim
Carbon Fibre Wrap Front Grill, Rear Diffuser, VW & GTI Badges
Blue Calipers

Mods To Follow:
Vortex Front Lip
Color Code Side Skirts
Flare Rear Arches
Sound Install

Last edited:

Teezy_GP

UNI_fied G5
Car(s)
MKV GTi
Thanks for the Welcome Guys .. Much Appreciated ..

June 16 2011 .. Picked up a stock standard MKV GTi .. this was my first taste of boost .. the stock power was plenty for me at the time .. Previous car was a 1.6 MKIV ..

.. felt that the stock tail pipes did no justice to the car .. this was my first mod .. not knowing anything about a turbo car and the potential it had ...

Teezy_GP

UNI_fied G5
Car(s)
MKV GTi
.. and thats where the mod bug bit me ...

sent the car in to get the front lip and rear diffuser spraid .. i hated the black bumpers .. felt it makes a quality car look cheap ...

when i got the car back, i did some carbon wrap on the front grill and rear diffuser .. also lamin-x'd my headlights and fogs ...

Front VW badge

Centre grill ..

Rear Diffuser

Headlights Smoked

Last edited:

Teezy_GP

UNI_fied G5
Car(s)
MKV GTi
.. this is about when the BOOST BUG had bitten me hard ...

after reading up on the net for months i finally decided with my Software Brand .. and Unitronic was what stood out the most for me .. had my stage 1+ file loaded .. and once it had addapted .. felt like a whole new beast was unleashed!!

with in 2 months i had gotten DP and Intake done .. went with the Evoms ...

Teezy_GP

UNI_fied G5
Car(s)
MKV GTi
Red Top Coilpacks were fitted with NGK Iridium plugs, as 2 of my oem coils had failed ...

The car always had a vibration between 80km/h-120km/h .. found out that my wheels were damaged on the inners .. the dealer i had gotten the car from had only got the faces refurbed .. so i managed to find a set of TSR Turn1 Lightweight Wheels .. they were very different .. but i liked the look of them on the car ..

Teezy_GP

UNI_fied G5
Car(s)
MKV GTi
.. while mod'n my car .. i always had been a fan of the #EuroStance theme .. always said to myself that one day i will get there ....

so i started off with being different ....

always hated the red trim on the gti .. so i decided to change up the details ... from red to ......

BLUE ..

well i couldnt just stop with that ... brake calipers needed to be done aswell ...

.. upon redoing my brakes .. i sent my wheels in for a lil change ...

Also had a set of JOMS coilovers fitted to help bring her down to Earth .. and got me a set of LED Tail lights ..