GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Problems: hatch pop kit and rear lock/handle dont work?

t000

Car(s)
VW Golf V
Hi guys.

First off, thanks for an amazing forum. Ive read lots of your threads alrady! Thumbs up :)

My first mod was the 'hatch pop kit'. I got all the hardware and installed it without any problems. Then I change the Byte 1 Bit 3 in vagcom and the remote on the key works and pop's my hatch. But then the rear hatch lock/handle stops working? If I remove the Byte 1 Bit 3 the rear hatch lock/handle starts working again and the remote on the key stops working...!!

My question to you VW guru's: I can't get both the key remote and rear hatch lock/handle to work at the same time, when doing the long coding (46) in Vagcom?

VW Golf V 2004 2.0tdi (BKD) FWD

Screenshot of my vag com:

lucian_90tud

Car(s)
VW GOLF
I have the same problem with my '04 mkv. Unfortunately i didn`t find a way to make the rear handle work.
It seems that only the '03 si 04' mkv have this problem. From 2005 onwards, mkv owners can use both key fob and rear handle.

siLc

Passed Driver's Ed
Actually the hatch pop corretly working is dependent on the comfort control module 1K0959433, which ends, in case of MY04, with a "C". I had the same problem and solved it by swapping out my module for a 1K0959433CB, which is a newer highline module. The 1K0959433C is lowline.