FS: Seibon Carbon Fiber (CF) Shaved (Notchless) Hood and custom grill

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.

:)

Nerdavison

Nerd with Speed addiction
Car(s)
07 GTI, 80 TR8
I wish I had the money that would look sick on my UG GTI, one of these days it will be mine!

t-h-e-w-h-o

Ready to race!
so let me get this straight:

in total cost $520? I like the "stock honeycomb" grill, not that wierd metal grate one you have posted in the first picture. For $520, what exactly am i getting. I want whats in the picture above that i pasted. :)

(i know the lip isnt included, dont worry about that ;)

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
so let me get this straight:

in total cost $520? I like the "stock honeycomb" grill, not that wierd metal grate one you have posted in the first picture. For $520, what exactly am i getting. I want whats in the picture above that i pasted. :)

(i know the lip isnt included, dont worry about that ;)

For $520, you get the Carbon Fiber hood, and the honeycomb grill, that has the GTI emblem part dremmeled out, as well as the top cut like this so the notchless hood fits:

t-h-e-w-h-o

Ready to race!
perhaps im not up to speed on the car lingo, does notchless imply that there is no clamp to keep it shut? How does the hood stay shut? Do i still pop it with the lever on the inside of the car?

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
perhaps im not up to speed on the car lingo, does notchless imply that there is no clamp to keep it shut? How does the hood stay shut? Do i still pop it with the lever on the inside of the car?

oo...yeah you are a little confused. No this has a latch and everything--it will function just like your stock hood.

The notchless refers to the notch in the OEM hood. Look at this one...it has a notch in the front middle to fit around the stock honeycomb grill's VW emblem circle:

But mine is the ncier version (costs $100 more new than the above hood)...it has no notch, much cleaner look: