GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

About to order some Eibach Sportlines....

Ultimateone

Total VW Noob
Is this a good idea? I have heard the Neuspeed are boucy? teh H&R has a shitload of rake. I havent heard much of Vogtland either.

Any pics of some RS GTI's on sportlines? I have searched and theres just alot of confusion.

thx

JeepNGLI

Heart-ing Forge Since 06
dude, I've been trying to get info on sportlines for months. Only a small group of MKVers have them. And only one person with GLI in my case. Goodluck.

I like the Eibach name. I trust them, but I never buy without seeing them.

Ultimateone

Total VW Noob
I might end up just getting some Nuespeeds till some coils later in the year or next....

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
I have eibach sportlines on my stock struts!!!! I love them!!! I am a eibach lover since i have them on my Rx7, and had them on my ss/sc cobalt. Now they are on my GTI and im EXTREMELY happy with them!!!! Get them now!!!!

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
Eibach or Neuspeed are our typical springs of choice. Great names and good prices. Within the last two weeks Ive installed both brands on a few different cars and the owners were thrilled. It comes down to your preference and budget as the eibachs are a bit more expensive.

smallfry

Not an RS GTI, but here is a Sportline drop. This is the reason why you must buy Sportlines :wink:. I'll be purchasing a set in a couple of weeks after my exams.

RedRabidRabbit

I want FREE HAM!!
Stock struts/shocks...

I'm also a lot happier with these springs than with the H&R's in my previous car. Like someone else said earlier, Eibach is a massive company, I'm willing to bet 50% of OE springs are Eibach, as well as some other "rebadged" aftermarket ones.

Attachments

• DSCN0635 mod.JPG
    DSCN0635 mod.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 828
  • DSCN0638 mod.JPG
    DSCN0638 mod.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 804

Ultimateone

Total VW Noob
Or that the design is wrong being progressive...not sure.