GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI vs COPS?

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 GTI DSG
What are we supposed to be looking at? I didn't see a GTI in the video. That was a waste of 1:44

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
That person is lucky he didnt get caught. That cop shouldnt have been going that fast once he lost the car. He could have hurt/killed someone and that car could have gone straight or got off the highway. jmo

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Dam that was sick that dub strate dissapered that cop was prob like wtf whered he go lmao

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Is it me or cops love dubs mkvs especially.. Biggee you would know these monroe twp cops are redicuolus

Car(s)
Subaru
Is it me or cops love dubs mkvs especially.. Biggee you would know these monroe twp cops are redicuolus

haha, i actually just bought a radar detector cause i was caught speeding by a radar. i think writing tickets is dumb cause it just makes people buy a detector and then speed even more... at least thats what just happened for me. im buying a laser jammer soon too :wink:

when i was in managua, cops would give you a ticket for $10 no matter how much over the speed limit and take your licence away for 3days. made me not want to speed at all. wish america would adopt that system

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Haha nice dude i bought my radar when i first got my license, when my mkv was only a dream lol best investement ever if you speed (which most of us do) its a necessity pays for itself with one ticket. Another reason never got a speeding ticket ever!

Car(s)
Subaru
Are they like 100% effective? :p I know nothing about em

seems good. i havent seen any cops yet but it picks up on banks security systems, but i just bought it, but crispy is yet to get a ticket :mad: lol. laser jammers work though. ive seen plenty of videos on them, but they cost a bit