GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Heart of an .:R

fuzzymk5

its a beater
Car(s)
06 cw gti
For those of you not on vortex a copy and paste of my thread over there along with a link

Vwvortex thread

im bored at work right now so i figured what better time to start some sort of a build thread that i have been planning for over a year now. for those that dont know me or my car this is me and my car.

i still can figure out why vw didnt make a mkv vr (other than the R) so im going to build my own the way vw should have with some extras.

So after saving for about a year i finally made my first purchase to making this dream come real, the heart of and .:R 3.2L 24v vr6, along with just about every other part i would need for the swap from performance art center (if you need any use vw/audi parts hit up kelvin)

for the time being im still waiting for the engine to show up along with the r brakes, and im still working on getting a tranny, clutch and start so if anyone has any info on those parts form a 24v mk4 would be great as they seem to be the last pieces im going to need

as soon as the engine gets here and i find a tranny im going to pull everything out of the car and get it ready for the new heart so i dont exspect any huge up dates for another 2-3 weeks (i know im early to the party) but when i do start working there will be tons of updates as i hope to have it done for h2o but im not going to rush it so if it doesnt happen it doesnt happen shoot me

plan:
3.2l vr
o2m 6speed
shaved bay
custom intake
custom dp to mate with my autotech catback
actually drive the car when im done

wish me luck:wave:

ubergeek

broadcasting LIVE
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI APR Tuned
Props. This car just keeps getting better

K03

Ridiculous.
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
Little bit like Espo and his mk4? good luck fuzzy! think its gonna be insane :thumbsup:

Fabidavis_510

Euro Blast Gang
Car(s)
2006 GLI DSG
gawd the back!!!