GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Windshield wipers not working.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Not sure where the Hell to post this but I came back from a week being out to sea and went to use my windshield wipers to conan the dust off my car and they didn't work. Anyone got any ideas?? I put my vagcom on it and nothing came out and I don't have CEL or anything. Sucked having to use some napkins from in and out to dry my windshield. Any thought ideas or opinions, please feel free to post.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Bump someone help me out.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Lol never thought to do that. Ima check it. thanks bud.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
I checked the fuses. Fuses are good to go. Wipers still don't work. Is there a relay somewhere maybe ? Need help. Thanks guys.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Does anyone know how to test relays ? If so please provide info. Thanks.
This is the relay in question.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
i just scanned my car via vagcom. it says 01330 central control for central convenience.
does anyone know if this is a relay? i so where is it at ?
the pic above is from the engine control relay i think wrong one
i found this http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/01330
battery going bad? alternator going bad? any help is greatly appreciated

Last edited:

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Bump, just looked at weather forecast for tomorrow and to my luck its gonna rain, in san diego... Ain't that some shit.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I think it's under the dash but you need someone with a Bentley manual or first-hand experience. Can you do advanced measuring blocks? Perhaps that will shed more information.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
I think it's under the dash but you need someone with a Bentley manual or first-hand experience. Can you do advanced measuring blocks? Perhaps that will shed more information.

Yeah Ima try that later today. I don't have a bentley manual. Guess its tome to buy one. It did rain today... Fml