Car(s)
GTI MKV
^^^ true ...

KingEgi

Design....Innovate
Car(s)
2006 GTI Mkv
BTW O.P. the logs we want look like the ones in the above link.:wink:

...there are no logs, all this Forge bashing without real proof. I'd love to see an IAT comparison between the s3/Forge vs BSH

KingEgi

Design....Innovate
Car(s)
2006 GTI Mkv
It'd cost you more time/money to have the s3/Forge twin setup vs the BSH FMIC however. Just saying.

If you buy them all at once sure but ive had my s3 quite a while now an when I do upgrade the snail i can add the forge for even better efficiency. The s3 is miles better than the stocker (there was a thread that compared the s3, forge, bsh, ej) and paired with the forge I cant see anything else being more effective, that is unless someone posts logs....

This is Ryans face

Not sure if...
Car(s)
2011 GTI CCTA
If you buy them all at once sure but ive had my s3 quite a while now an when I do upgrade the snail i can add the forge for even better efficiency. The s3 is miles better than the stocker (there was a thread that compared the s3, forge, bsh, ej) and paired with the forge I cant see anything else being more effective, that is unless someone posts logs....

alright fine...

vegasGTI

Go Kart Champion
its not forge bashing he is basing it off of his experiences. Hes not saying dont buy the forge its crap. Hes saying he feels the BSH preforms better. I too would like to see logs.

RICK_DIZZLE

Banned
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
S3: $529.95
FORGE: $850.00
TOTAL W/O shipping cost or labor: $1379.95

BSH: $869.99

APR: $944.10

EUROJET: $759.00

TBO any of these solutions will work. I just don't think(FOR ME) the extra $$ and work for a Forge/S3 combo is worth anything. I could be wrong, but I'm looking at my wallet first. Also it is not bashing, sorry it came across that way...

Here are some logs as well, enjoy.

KingEgi

Design....Innovate
Car(s)
2006 GTI Mkv
S3: $529.95
FORGE: $850.00
TOTAL W/O shipping cost or labor: $1379.95

S3 IC is $280 shipped (I have one)
Forge is $759-$799 shipped

thats $1,039 or $1,080 at the most

This is Ryans face

Not sure if...
Car(s)
2011 GTI CCTA

It's $280 from genuine, plus $15 for shipping. What the overall argument is, you're investing more time and money into a setup that performs about the same as a setup that costs less, and takes less work to install.

RICK_DIZZLE

Banned
Car(s)
07 UG GTI

Right, sorry I just looked at one vendor. Still have fun on the install or paying for it.