GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Unique VW's Key protector

martin27

Ready to race!
Ya... just wanted to add... you get what you pay for... these def look like better quality.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
in for reviews

ubergeek

broadcasting LIVE
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI APR Tuned
I just got two of these. A black one and a red one. Great guy to deal with.

It's legit. Great quality and fits decent. It's a little thicker than I thought.

As you can see, the logos are legit. Embossed (for lack of a better word) and not paint or "engraved". It's actual silicon material.

The material is of great quality. However it does collect pocket lint rather easily lol. The button to flip the key is almost level with the outer surface. Makes flipping the key a little bit tricky.

The red one isn't as magnificent as I originally thought. I figured it to be brilliant but it's rather a dull red. The black one is the shiz

Fitment is decent. I mean, it won't fall off or anything. It's quite snug and will last as long as you own your dub. It makes the keyfob slightly larger in size but not over-bearing. However, with the colored ones you will notice the key opening and the black under the protector. Not a big issue as this is the only way to fit the keyfob in it. You will also "lose" your Panic Button. It's there just no signs of it on the casing. Not an issue because we know where it is lol.

Overall, I'm satisfied with my purchase. The seller is great to deal with and very prompt with delivery service. The final price is your negotiation tactic and what you're willing to pay for it lol. I wished I had one of these when my keys were new. Would've kept them mint like an OtterBox protector for a smartphone.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
I'm down for a black one , if available.

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
I'll take black, if you have it