GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BBK Stoptech 328 ST40

amirgti

Launch Control is awesome
Car(s)
VW golf gti DSG

Can I fit this Brakes with my BBS CO 18X8 ET44 without spacers? Have anyone fitted it before? thanks

bRett 32

Ready to race!
unless you find someone with the exactly same setup measure it for yourself, it will take you all of 30 minutes.

my only 'tip' to add to the links below is this: when you print the template make sure your printer is printing the document at 100% of actual size - if your default is 'fit to page' it can shrink the template slightly. Work wheel's importer did this to me a couple years ago and I waited for 8 months for wheels that didn't fit.

instructions and template listing:

http://stoptech.com/tech_info/wheel_fitment.shtml

direct link to the PDF template:

http://stoptech.com/tech_info/charts/98-892-2430-00.pdf

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
OP - what part number is for that kit?

Yes, it will fit.

the 328MM Stoptech "BBK" Fits behind OEM Wheels (17x7 +51 Orcas)

Your COs will clear 100%.

Don't forget the 6MM spacer :biggrin:

17x7 et51 OEM Orcas w/ 6MM spacer

17x8 Advan RS et47 no spacers

17x7.5 BBS RC et43 no spacers

Your BBS CO will more than likely clear the ST40 calipers without any issues. ST40 aren't that big of a BBK, but definitely bang for buck one, you wont regret it.

I would think the only time you have concern is if you have a large dish wheel, or if the spokes are going inwards to the inside of your wheel.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I have these coming for my MK6 with 18x8 +45 OZ's and 17x8 +48 TR Motorsports - looks like there will be no fitment issues most likely, and OP, esp for you - you should be fine with the +44 I would think.

Trinite7787

Ready to race!
Yes, it will fit.

the 328MM Stoptech "BBK" Fits behind OEM Wheels (17x7 +51 Orcas)

Your COs will clear 100%.

i dont belive My stoptech kit fit my stock 18" Huffs Just sayin i have spacers with my stoptech but

i bet if you called and asked like AWE or sombody else that reps stoptech and BBS they would know if it cleared the exsact wheels you are looking for and would be more then happy to share

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
They typically tell you to use their fitment "tool" / sheet and usually don't want to tell you one way or another over the phone. You can download it off there site.

amirgti

Launch Control is awesome
Car(s)
VW golf gti DSG
They typically tell you to use their fitment "tool" / sheet and usually don't want to tell you one way or another over the phone. You can download it off there site.

Tried the cross section fitment tool. Will fit without any issues. Thanks