GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How much should an alignment cost?

raydub

Ready to race!
how much at the vw dealership?
how much elsewhere?

thnx!

If you change your ride height often, look into a lifetime alignment. Big O tires down here offers them $170 for lowered cars. I've already gone 6 times lol

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
My dealership offered VW alignments for $99 on the state of the art in ground alignment rack.

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
$90 is what I have paid at Big O, I need to look into the lifetime one though, is there any restriction on how often you can go get it aligned?

BoardSnow6

Banned
Car(s)
Capita Scaremaster
$90 is what I have paid at Big O, I need to look into the lifetime one though, is there any restriction on how often you can go get it aligned?

x2. I dont want to have to get an alignment 3-4 times a year..

adamgti

Trust me, I'm an engineer
Car(s)
07 CW GTI 4 dr
I wouldn't pay more than 100 for a 4 wheel alignment but like the others above have said, looking into lifetime alignment deals at shops in your area could be worthwhile.

I called and they said as long as it fits on the rack its good to go. He was also firm on the fact that you can't bring it in for constant adjustments lol. I'm guessing that's holds true if you're changing specs for tracking it, not so much if you just lower it once every few months and need a legit alignment.

PooLeArMor

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 CW GTi
i used to pay only $45 for an alignment, but the shop is closed and now i pay $65 for an alignment. $170 lifetime alignment at Firestone store and u can get an alignment 2 times a year but u need to also open their credit card.

joepa2624

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a lifetime alignment I bought from Firestone during one of their big sales and only had to pay $140. They don't mind that my car is lowered and I have my tires rotated, balanced, and aligned every oil change. Makes it easy to keep track of