GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 07 CW GTI, 6 spd, LI NY

LI_HXC_VR6

xstartxtodayx
Car(s)
04 B6 A4 avant
Asking $12,000, KBB and Edmunds both value car at over $13k.

2007 CW package 2 GTI w/ a 6 speed (sat radio was removed the week after I purchased the car since I only use my ipod)

I'm the original owner and have babied it for the 3 years I've owned it. It has 82k miles from commuting to work across Long Island, I average 27-30mpg every fill up, oil has been changed every 3-5k with VW approved oil and oem filters and only 93 octane has ever been used. Brakes were flushed at the 2 year mark, rear pads were changed to Hawk HPS at 30k and fronts still have plenty of life on them. Plugs were most recently changed at 75k along with the fuel filter and the diverter valve (switched out for the newest revision). The body is a 9 out of 10 which is pretty amazing for a 3 year old car, no major areas of concern on the exterior, interior is clean as well with the beautiful interlagos cloth seats, also comes w/ 2 sets of mats... the premium plush ones w/ the stitched GTI logo and monster mats for the winter

Mods:
Koni coilovers (less than a year old)
EvoMs intake and heat shield (improved my mpg, I still have the stock intake as well)
oem Rabbit textured door mouldings
euro spec handles (have stock ones too)
oem votex lip textured (the winter was rough on it and needs a little tlc, but the stock lip is included as well)
colormatched grill (and an extra one for any projects)
textured bumper mouldings (I have the stock ones also which are 2 pc, the car is equipped w/ headlight washers but I had them disabled via vag-com, they waste too much fluid)
oem Golf ball shift knob (brand new to replace my hot rod cue ball styled knob which is coming with me to my new car)
USA Spec ipod interface/adapter... retains full ipod functionality. Ipod mount included as well, clips to the right of the stereo and securely holds the ipod while keeping it within easy reach and view.
BSH pcv fix (not currently installed b/c I took it off when they had the pcv recall and never put it back on)

That's it really, I didn't do much as far as performance since I was more interested in the efficiency and reliability for commuting. The wheels are up in the air right now... I have classix painted red with Blizzaks for winter which I'll include with the car but the BBS's are not included (which is why the price is lower). I was going to try to source a set of oem wheels like classix or even huffs but that would just raise the price I'm looking for and chances are if an enthusiast from the north east buy the car they'd appreciate the winter wheels and already have a summer set in mind (or on hand already).

Car is currently off the road, the oil was just changed a few days ago and it needs to be cleaned (just had a baby so I haven't had much time for that).

If anyone has any questions or anything please feel free to contact me via email jshu79@gmail.com I don't check this site often at all so emailing direct is the best bet. Thanks :thumbsup:

most recent, dirty in December:

older shots when it was a lot cleaner..

Last edited:

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
nooooooo jon! you looking to part anything off it or no?

LI_HXC_VR6

xstartxtodayx
Car(s)
04 B6 A4 avant
nooooooo jon! you looking to part anything off it or no?

:smile: I picked up a B6 A4 Avant "family truckster" since we are now a family of 3 :thumbup:

Didn't really want to part it out at all and lately I've even been considering just keeping it as a weekend car (I really don't want to say goodbye to it :frown:)