GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Shaved rabbit front + votex rep. lip + euro 4 bar grills + fk badgless!!!!! HOT!!

mkvr32

Ready to race!
Just like the title says. I just spent a shit load of $$ on all these parts and decided to go another route. The bumper is UG and is already completely shaved. Looks IMMACULATE!! Saves somebody a lot of body work that would cost a few hundred easily. ALso included are 4 bar euro grills. I have 2 sets. Ones for fogs and ones that are not. Ill throw in both. Also have a votex replica lip that i got from dubtechnik that im throwing in and also an FK badgless grill. Basically everything you need to make the front of your MkV look like this....

4 bar euro grills, votex lip, and fk badgless are brand new. Don't have pictures but can supply crappy iphone pics if you think im lying and dont have them otherwise they look just like anything you google and like i said, are brand spankin new.

Pictures of bumper...

Everything is in 10/10 condition. I paid 500 for the bumper, 250 for the lip, 80 for the badgless grill and 100 for the 3 peice 4 bar euro lower grill set. Throwing in fog light grills for free. Im located in 78665 area and im looking to get 750 shipped for everything. Price is firm considering i spent almost 1k less than a month ago. Like i said parts are 10/10 and im already taking a huge hit. Thanks for looking.

importrepairguy

Head Breast Examiner
How much for the Hot Tub?

Nyboy07

Gray Fox
Car(s)
UG MKV
Will the bumper fit a GTI? if so how much for the bumper shipped to 32835?

mkvr32

Ready to race!
oooh front bumper foam!! fuck it just leave the shit out. Yes it will fit a GTI and ill ship anywhere in the US for $750 for everything.