GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WinCE desktop mod for mt6501, wd6050, ws6530, as7608

lorridao

you somehow have old version of data folder. The correct one have flash folder in it. Download again the files from your account. The build version is 8.0.

Hi Petrutms,

I download the latest version (8.0) but i can't find "Flash" folder...can you help me?

When you say "data folder" which folder exactly was? I'm sorry but i follow de readme file but i can't install the patch.

Thanks!

party

yes, this is it : http://flydigital.ro/wince/productdetail-5-.htm

email me after getting it to send you a special firmware. Then install the patch.

ok...

but is not this screen.

are you sure you work?

as you load the firmware?

must be disarmed?
: S

party

I mean ...

the browser is KO, not charging anything, impossible to enter.

then, how to upload the firmware?? do not understand

thanks.

arkakuso

Hi Petrutms, I have a problem, every time I try to open a program like coreplayer or pocketcultmame emulator I get a window to select the GAPI on my computer, but the HPC GAPI are not compatible with Windows CE 6.0, there are some solutions?
Thanks.

irebound

Digital Driver
Car(s)
06 BMP GTI
HELP!

I installed the noise patch and now my screen is black. But the radio still works. Can anybody help?

This is for WD6050

Thanks

Last edited:

fwb73

Hi Petrutms can you advise which files i need for an Erising ES907D? happy to purchase from the flydigital site but not sure which are correct...

Here is a link that shows the specs -

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Erising-ES907...S_In_Car_Audio_Players_PP&hash=item27b613aa99

Also if anyone else owns one of these (or other Erising units), how do I get bluetooth working, mine didnt come with a manual and I cant work out how to get it working, the icon for bluetooth at the top of the screen (next to usb/sd icons) is grey not green. Have tried the 1357 secret menu but its enabled there...what am i missing?

Last edited:

arkakuso

Petrutms, I removed the file gx.dll. The coreplayer now no requires GAPI but pocketcultmame not running, you know it is supported? There is some decent mame emulator for wince 6.0?
Thanks