GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

67 volvo 121

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
So while helping cannibalize some parts off a junk civic this morning I came to the realization that one of my friends has this sick black with perfect chrome accent 1967 Volvo 121. He hasn't really driven it for 5 years, its sat for the past 6 months at a family members house baking out in the desert sun. Runs, drives, needs TLC (brake job, paint, interior is sunbaked, rewiring would be bennificial). My friend has 2 civics with blown motors and doesn't really want to do anything with it and offered it to me for $200. I have too many cars and don't really have a good place to store it but man this thing is so sexy and different. Kicking myself for not taking a pic while I was around it. So what do you guys think, should I get it?

kootenaydub

The Scandinavian Flick
Yes, lower that bitch on some hot rims and just a nice shiny paint job and you'll have one unique ride.

I love old volvos. A 1967 volvo amazon wagon would be clutch:

But you can use the same idea on the 121. Nice dark paint suits these cars best: black, navy, burgundy, etc. classy jag colours... sets off the chrome nicely

Lucidity

Marx
OMFG

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
yeah the plan would pretty much be, fix electrical issues, make it run awesome, respray in an extremely high gloss black, patch up interior and air ride would be the cherry on top...

just wish it looked this good right now

should also mention that this car looks like its pretty unmolested so the plan would be to be as stock as possible aside from the bags... oh and the rims in this picture are the rims the car has and will have though they will get repolished

Last edited:

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit

ok so pretty sure this is just about how I'd have it look, cept stupid low

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit

kootenaydub

The Scandinavian Flick
Yes, that wagon from eurotuner is awesome. I can only imagine it roasting camaros and stangs after leaving a car show, haha. 600hp shhhhhhhhhhhh.

Yeah, keeping er stock except lowered and some rims would be a great plan to start with. One simple thing I would do though would be to scrap the side moulding and for for some classic pinstriping... finish it off with a nice design on the trunk, if you're into that.

Keep me posted if you grab that car, I'd be interested in the build

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
so the car is pretty much mine, gonna do some work to protect it a little this weekend. most likely won't make further progress for at least 6 months though