GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mo-vember again!!

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Black Magic MkV Golf

It's on again guys! Helps support this awesome cause because it helps US the most! Either join my team, start a team, join another team, or just donate!

Movember is about raising much needed funds and awareness for men's health specifically prostate cancer and depression in men. Important when you learn that close to 3,000 men die of prostate cancer each year in Australia and one in eight men will experience depression in their lifetime, many of whom do not seek help.

The more people I can get board, the more awareness and money will be raised and so I am asking you to join my team and either grow a moustache as a Mo Bro, or sign on as a Mo Sista and help out with raising funds.

To join my Movember team go to http://au.movember.com/register/12535 and follow the steps.

Once registered you'll be sent all the information you need to get donations and get growing as part of my Movember team.

2009 is Movember's sixth consecutive year. If you are interested in learning more about the work that is being carried out as a result of Movember funds, check out the details at http://au..movemberfoundation.com/research-and-programs.

Hope to welcome you to my Movember team shortly.

KWICKS

Now older and wiser
Car(s)
GTI, Liberty 3.0RB
Great stuff. Bring it on.

This year I'll be going for a bit of Chopper.

Tensixty6

Old & Senile
One of my valued employees, coincidentally returned to work last Monday after a 7 week recovery period from surgery to remove his cancerous prostate. I don't doubt I'll get it at some point. My father had it, my brother has it and an uncle died from prostate cancer.

Anyway, I'm going to pass on the growing a "mo" thing. Mine is quite established now and I'd hate to part with it. I will however make a personal donation of $100.00 and a Company donation of $100.00 for this very worthy cause.

Last edited:

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Black Magic MkV Golf
Big thanks to Chris and Jethro for their donations already! Way to get in early guys!

Less than a week til the shave now... bit disappointing as i had a full beard going last week which i was hoping to shave off this weekend but had to go back to just the goatee for new pics of the clinic and staff on Friday.

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Black Magic MkV Golf
Well the goatee and mo went on Sunday... the trucker/rocker mo is making its way in at the moment but i might change styles i think.

Up to $750 in donations already only four days into Movember though which is awesome!

tinto

bitch please
Car(s)
2009 Pirelli GTI
Only 6 days in that is an impressive arrangement, and worthy of a $50 donation!
(just sent)

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Black Magic MkV Golf
Thanks mate! Just got the email that someone had donated. Good for 6 days for an Aussie lol... some of the Greek and Arab guys i know laugh at it "We can grow that after lunch" lol

Jethro41

Volkswagenista!!
Car(s)
VW GOLF V GTI
That T looks very Led Zeppelinish Doc...

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Black Magic MkV Golf
Thats last years official Movember shirt... LOVE it! Gotta go get a couple of this years ones, some very cool ones out.