who's into firearms?

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
No one. Shhhh!

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
I'm a firearms fan, but UK laws prevent from buying anything real.
To that end, all my Armalites are replicas, but they're damn good replicas :p you can't tell the difference (except they fire airsoft rounds, rather that 5.56)

In order on the wall, top to bottom: original AR15-alike, M15A4, M16A2, M4A1, M16A3-SPR with KAC free-float RAS.

Close-up of the markings on the AR15:

And of the M15:

My father was a police officer, so he used to take me to the range to shoot. I always loved doing that. He has an array of different rifles and handguns. My favorite when i was little was just a basic bolt-action rifle. I guess i liked feeling like a little sniper or something.
But now, i like going to the range with my uncle, he has an MP5. 1 round, 3 round burst or full auto... i love it.
This is just a generic pic from google.

Well his is legit, as are his other firearms. I don't think he paid that much for it, but how he does it i don't know. He knows a guy owns two helicopter gatling guns. I've never seen them in person buy have seen video, pretty effin awesome.

tmrakip

Dog is my co-pilot
The price of class-3 firearms goes up exponentially, so if he bought like 10 years ago it's probably worth 2-4 times as much now. Cool nonetheless! I've enjoyed them at work in the past :)