GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Another Colour Code

Maluko GTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV Gti
Hey Guys Finally Colour Coded the Gti and installed the rear R32 Valance..
Still need to get the exhaust fitted nxt week hopefully.
Here are a couple of photos, Car is dirty thanks to great syd weather lately....

Attachments

• No Plate.jpg
    No Plate.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 624
  • DSC_0702.jpg
    DSC_0702.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 613
  • DSC_0698.jpg
    DSC_0698.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 600
  • No Plate 2.jpg
    No Plate 2.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 607

J_u_l_e_s

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW
That looks HOT!

A few questions. How much the colour code cost? What exhaust are you going to run? Where did you get the package from n how much'd it set you back?

Ta!

Maluko GTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV Gti
That looks HOT!

A few questions. How much the colour code cost? What exhaust are you going to run? Where did you get the package from n how much'd it set you back?

Ta!

Where was it done and how much?

Thanks Guys...
I bought the rear of HowieR32 with a little damage on it. Had it repaired and sitting in the garage for a while.
I removed all the skirts and front lip and took it to a friend to do the colour coding for me. It worked out pretty cheap but it took a while to finish off, as he was just doing it in his own time.

Exhaust will just be a custom 2.5" cat back with Milltek DP

GTI_SS

illektronik
Car(s)
APR Edition 30 GTI M
Thanks Guys...
I bought the rear of HowieR32 with a little damage on it. Had it repaired and sitting in the garage for a while.
I removed all the skirts and front lip and took it to a friend to do the colour coding for me. It worked out pretty cheap but it took a while to finish off, as he was just doing it in his own time.

Exhaust will just be a custom 2.5" cat back with Milltek DP

Nice one. :thumbsup:

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
First i want to upgrade the suspension and get rid of the gap, then wheels last...

strongly recommend getting wheels first then dropping it to suite your wheels. r32 rear looks nice. can see an opportunity to turn it into a quad tip outlet with a rear diffuser of some sort.

Maluko GTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV Gti
strongly recommend getting wheels first then dropping it to suite your wheels. r32 rear looks nice. can see an opportunity to turn it into a quad tip outlet with a rear diffuser of some sort.

Yeah Jonno i know where your coming from but, atm not really sure on the wheels so thinking of getting coilovers then i will adjust the height to the wheels..
I will just use the standard diffuser with centre exhaust, i like it better than the quad tips.

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler
strongly recommend getting wheels first then dropping it to suite your wheels.
You got that the wrong way around mate. :wink:

Jig

Flow Motion
Nice.

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
Looking good Maluko GTI, be nice to see the finished shots.

You got that the wrong way around mate. :wink:

..and/or stick to the same sized tyres with only a small increase in wheel offset and can't go too wrong.

FWIW I got my suspension first and didn't even plan to get wheels (suspension is the better mod and looks good with the stock wheels too but i guess consider them both at the same time).

gti mk5

BEST!!!
Car(s)
GTi MK5
looking nice jonata :)