GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2007 MK5 GTi - 107k - Maryland

britbasser

Passed Driver's Ed
PLEASE MAKE A SERIOUS OFFER OVER 8K - NO TIME WASTERS

Reluctantly selling "Whitney". I Purchased her privately, bone stock from original owner (TEXAS) little over 2 years ago. I threw over 9000 bucks at this beauty. Receipts and project photos/video will convey with vehicle. Recent timing belt of course, just serviced. Only VW, NGP and me have worked on her. APR Tuned daily driver. The photos will do the talking. Clean title and clean carfax. The vehicle is garage kept. I live in MD work in VA so just let me know where you prefer to check her out. Mechanically she is faultless.... Interior is pretty much close to mint... body work has some minor stuff.. (22 air rifle pellet shot on DS Rear Qtr, front bumper needs new side brackets, lower PS door has a small dent) ALL PHOTOS ARE RECENT.

I am really fucking upset I have to do this but my life just got real in a hurry. I work at a car auction in VA, I sell cars for a living but I just can't sell her to anybody that is not an enthusiast. I am also not keen to have her sitting on a forecourt without me close by. SHE WILL GO TO A GOOD HOME.

Please help a life long vdubber out. Thanks

Last edited:

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
What are you looking to get for it realistically? Gotta have a starting point. There's a specific forum member on here that lost his Rabbit to a stupid truck driver cutting a corner that has been on the hunt. Can you also post a mod list? That will go a long way if people know what's been done to it.

Very clean car man, always been a fan of all painted skirts and bumpers. Just looks so clean and fresh.

britbasser

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for the advice buddy I was kind of emotional and in a rush today when I realized I really have to sell this thing. It's funny I do favors for everyone and when I finally end up f***** myself it's like I'm totally alone. Anyway this is a basic mods list if anybody's interested....

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

britbasser

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm going to be looking for offers over $7900. It might be steep to some but the car needs absolutely nothing and I know for a fact that most of the boys selling their shit can't say that about their vehicles... I'm selling this car at her best very reluctantly. I'm not selling her after she has been used and abused.

APR Stage 2

MagnaFlow Cat-Back exhaust

USP catless downpipe

VWR Short throw shifter

LED lights.... this includes every bulb on the car except for the headlamps and the fogs. No Chinese s*** here.

VWR intake

Audi TTS engine cover

Custom polished BBS Detroit Wheels

Cooper tires all around don't believe the hype these tires are f****** excellent.

H&R super sport springs

Front and rear spacers

All new suspension top mounts

Painted front rear and side skirts

Eonon Touch Screen KitKat android head unit

Brand new headliner in Factory material.

A whole bunch of tiny cosmetic things which I prefer you see yourself to appreciate

All service items have been scrupulously maintained. Just did a full service on the vehicle with Cam follower and gearbox flush.

britbasser

Passed Driver's Ed
It's breaking my heart to have to do it I drove her yesterday night.. some little boy in his 2016 wrx got his ass whipped... twice... he had the power but no balls.

Last edited:

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Damn if only I could snag the front an rear bumpers and skirts so i could be paint matched ?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

britbasser

Passed Driver's Ed
If you take the bumpers and the side skirts off I will do them for you... I'll do them for 300. That way you do not have to snatch mine.[emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

britbasser

Passed Driver's Ed
Let me know because I'm going to be mixing some paint I might do a notch fill on a hood for another vdubber in CW