GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Owner of a 2008 MK5

youn4cougs

Car(s)
Mk5 GTI
Hi all,

I'd like to introduce myself as I am the proud new owner of a 2008 MK5 GTI. I'm from Northern B.C, I purchased the car to replace my 2007 volvo c30 that was totalled by my brother (he walked away unscathed) and I got a big check from ICBC to replace it.

I bought the car with 99500 kms from a guy down in Vancouver. It is a 4 door black with the autobahn package, DSG, and aftermarket sat nav. It honestly feels and looks like a brand new car.
I frikken LOVE IT!!!! :wub: :wub: It is by far the nicest car car I've ever owned.

This is awesome there is such a huge community here for mk5 owners and I plan on doing a lot of my own maintenance so this is great.

Any other owners in the super cold weather? I just got back from a drive.. -20.5 C outside temp :eye bulge: :eye bulge: :eye bulge:

I'll post pics as soon as I can

David

Hayden

Love/Hate Relationship
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Awesome, I also got my 2007 GTI from a dude in Vancouver that had it parked underground its whole life. I picked mine up at 96k KMS.

I recommend joining "Abbydub club" "Vancouver Volkswagen Club" "MKV Volkswagen" on Facebook, great groups and really active.
How much did you end up getting the car for?
Post some pictures!