GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking for My long lost love #4779 R32

Onomarn

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW R32 4779
Its been a few years since I've let her go. Wondering if her new owner is on here? She was dearly loved by me, even to this day. She was a UG 2008 R32 with AST's and OZ Ultralegerras. I just want to know is she still wearing the same shoes? Is she still running? Let me know, the kids are wondering where she went.

I hope whoever you are that you are taking good care of her. She needs lots of love, and requires some deep pockets to keep her happy.

Every time I see another UG R32 on the road, I always try and catch up to see if its her, but it never seems to be her. Maybe her new owner changed her wheels, but no matter what the build number will always be the same. Take your time look down at your steering wheel and see if you got her.

Last edited:

itskv

APR Stage II+
lol

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I just got done talking to her and she's ready to forgive you. You are her one and only, and she wants you back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Onomarn

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW R32 4779
I just got done talking to her and she's ready to forgive you. You are her one and only, and she wants you back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't want forgiveness! I just want to make sure shes okay... I'm happy with her replacement Mrs. Subaru. I think your GTI is not quite my R32. Must be in disguise. :iono:

707Stang

I'm Hella From Nor*Cal
Lol! I did something similar with my ug gti.... luckily i had car fax at the time and she's doing ok.. looked like she was in Roseville with her new family. ..

707Stang

I'm Hella From Nor*Cal
I may be able to help as far as she's doing I gotta see if I can dig up my old un/pw for carfax

Onomarn

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW R32 4779
I may be able to help as far as she's doing I gotta see if I can dig up my old un/pw for carfax

Ahh thank you 707Stang, I gotta see if i can find the vin in my old paperwork.