GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Will pay $100 for VAG-COM and Asst. Wrench work replacing ABS Module >>> San Fran

Wavesparrow

DIY Tinkerer
Car(s)
2009 Manual GTI MKV
Will pay $100 for VAG-COM and Asst. Wrench work replacing ABS Module >>> San Fran

Hey guys,

Dreaded ABS module failure found me. Doing the DIY fix but having REAL hard time getting anyone to give me a hand with the coding. So I'm offering anyone with a compatible VAG connector for 2009 VW GTI MKV, and experience with stubborn coding issues, $100 to spend day with me doing swap, recoding, and brake bleed.

I'm in San Francisco, have new updated MKVI module coming in any day now. I can figure out the wrench side, but second set of experienced hands always welcome. Just REALLY need someone to do the computer side.

PM if you can help or know someone who can. Or email me at d6anders@gmail.com

Thanks all

~`Dane

lebouzou

Just saw your message. Got a Vag-com and would have been happy to help.
If anybody else needs a hand, just ping me.

On a related topic, I need someone with a vag tacho to retrieve my immobilizer SKC / PIN. Any good soul?

BudgetPhoenix

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2009 GLI, 2016 GTI
Im installing a Mk6 ABS module into my 09 GLI soon too. I have an intelli-hex vcds cable but im kind of worried to use it for the coding process. Its worked with everything else though

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
I thought you needed a dealer to do the computer side of the install.

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
Really curious about how its done. Guy up here tired but every time the car was turned off the coding would revert back, dealer did something with their computer to get it to work.

BudgetPhoenix

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2009 GLI, 2016 GTI
Really curious about how its done. Guy up here tired but every time the car was turned off the coding would revert back, dealer did something with their computer to get it to work.

Ah you had success doing an Mk6 pump at the dealer? I might just do that then

BudgetPhoenix

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2009 GLI, 2016 GTI
I was able to do it myself. Was a pain but def doable and fuck paying VW $2100 to fix it. I see you have an 07 though but it seems 09 are the ones affected by module failure mostly. Id scan your faults to see whats up with it hopefully something simpler to fix.