GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cage for Jetta

kern417

Go Kart Champion
sounds good but idk how that'll work when i go for autox next year. i missed all the sessions this summer trying to get my car running right and now there are only like 3 events left in the season.

flat tire

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Electric + 135i
You might also consider karting or MX. No seatbelts, harnesses or cages to cramp your style, and you'll get a shitload more experience for way less $$ every time you go practice. :biggrin:

miamirice

Ready to race!
This was my civic as a DE car when featured in Honda tuning magazine. It has Autopower, sparco seat, G-force 4-pt. This is a drive to the event car at this stage. As a race car it's radically different. 6-pt custom cage, halo seat, 6-pt harness, window net, 5 nozzle fire system ( 1 at feet, 1 at torso, 1 at injectors, 1 at fuel pump, 1 at headers)

Last edited:

kern417

Go Kart Champion

kern417

Go Kart Champion
just remembered this thread and thought i would update. rollcagecomponents shipped me the steel and i had a friend weld it in. came out pretty good, but i'm sure it would have been better if i had someone in person do the measurements/cutting/welding. the first hoop came in too big actually because i measured door to door rather than width of the floorboards, so they made another one that was skinnier. end result: