GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Footwell Ambient Lighting

tritonX13

Car(s)
09' MkV GTI
I'm looking to install some footwell LED's. Does anyone have any suggestions? I would like have multicolored ones so I can switch the color when I want and I want to make as professional looking as possible. I'm not trying to break the bank over it either but I was just looking on Ebay and saw the Aura Interior LED Kit. If anyone can help out, I would really appreciate it!

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
BMW
Get the oem harness and brackets from Chinese seller. Then use the remote control color changing leds from Deautokey. Ultra oem plus and it's a very clean plug and play

tritonX13

Car(s)
09' MkV GTI
You will have to excuse me as I am new to all of this. What are the harness and brackets for? I looked at the remote controlled color changing lights and it says they don't fit on MKV GTI :(

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
BMW
You will have to excuse me as I am new to all of this. What are the harness and brackets for? I looked at the remote controlled color changing lights and it says they don't fit on MKV GTI :(

So even if you have a golf, there are places to mount the housing for the lights. There is a Chinese OEM part that is a plug and play wiring harness that you plug into onE OF the control modules, and it powers the lights.

For the color changing LEDs, buy the ones from Deautokey. They come with a remote and are a direct fit into the housings that you need.

Gorg

ok question I have already the Footwell Ambient Lighting hardware but they only work for few seconds!

How can I make them last?