GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB BI-XENON PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
Bought a MKV and the headlights are shit. They're on and I can barely see anything out in front of me a night, to the point where it looks like I'm driving with them off. Bought new bulbs to maybe help, plug one up and really made little to no difference. Im guessing they've just aged and its time for new ones?

To top everything off, I think I screwed an igniter. One of the brand new bulbs wont fire up. Switched bulb back to the oem bulb and that one wont fire either now.. igniter or wiring? This is so frustrating.... Long story short... I NEED headlights.

Screw these at this point. Who ever has some in good condition bixenon oem style headlights igniters and all shoot me a message. $$$$

doc280

Ready to race!
Mine were the same way. I removed the entire headlight assemblies and discovered the the bulbs were installed all crossed up. Worth the time to remove them and inspect everything before buying new.

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
Mine were the same way. I removed the entire headlight assemblies and discovered the the bulbs were installed all crossed up. Worth the time to remove them and inspect everything before buying new.

Thank you for the info brother. Im going to do just that..man bi-xenons are expensive.