GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Richmond va area people

P_layton

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 GTI
I go to VCU in Richmond so that means no drive way or personal places to work on my car.

Anyone have a spot and want to help me out to install my wheel hubs for the front?

Beer and food is on me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

acewayne

Ready to race!
I go to VCU in Richmond so that means no drive way or personal places to work on my car.

Anyone have a spot and want to help me out to install my wheel hubs for the front?

Beer and food is on me

Are you in our central VA facebook group? If not you'll probably have better luck joining and asking in there.

If you're on here I'll assume your car is modified so its probably the red one I always see on Cherry near the gym yeah? PM me if you want to add me on facebook so I can add you to the group or PM me for the group name.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
Are you in our central VA facebook group? If not you'll probably have better luck joining and asking in there.

If you're on here I'll assume your car is modified so its probably the red one I always see on Cherry near the gym yeah? PM me if you want to add me on facebook so I can add you to the group or PM me for the group name.

this, there's also a NOVA Dubs group on Facebook, you could try that too. I live in an apartment, so unfortunately, I don't have a driveway either....

What's this Central VA group?

acewayne

Ready to race!
this, there's also a NOVA Dubs group on Facebook, you could try that too. I live in an apartment, so unfortunately, I don't have a driveway either....

What's this Central VA group?

It's called "Teh Central VA Dubs." Looks like you just found it. I just approved and added you.

P_layton

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 GTI

Sorry for the crazy long time to reply. Yea that's me. I used to live on cherry.

I used to have facebook but it seems like I need to get it back.

I'll shoot you a pm when I get my facebook back.

P_layton

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 GTI

I just sent you a pending request. My name is Patrick. Just made a facebook