GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Hey Eric, are you still liking your exhaust cutout? I know the car hasn't really been run in a while. Is something like that pretty easily reversable? I know that's not really a concern for you since you're way past the point of no return haha.

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Hey Eric, are you still liking your exhaust cutout? I know the car hasn't really been run in a while. Is something like that pretty easily reversable? I know that's not really a concern for you since you're way past the point of no return haha.

I like it but i'm looking into something into something more permanent. I welded v-band flanges on either end of my cutout so that I can put in a regular straight section of pipe if I ever wanted (wanted something modular). Its not really meant to be "reversible", but there are ways that you can make it easily removable to put back to a stock-like configuration

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I like it but i'm looking into something into something more permanent. I welded v-band flanges on either end of my cutout so that I can put in a regular straight section of pipe if I ever wanted (wanted something modular). Its not really meant to be "reversible", but there are ways that you can make it easily removable to put back to a stock-like configuration

Thanks, Eric. I'm just looking for a bit more sound, but it may be easier to just bolt on a catback.

Then again, I may not be keeping my car too much longer. Living in Florida really did a number to my paint even though there was always a coat of wax on it. It's sad since it has probably never run better or more reliable than it is right now.

live4something

Ready to race!
Suzuki Swift from Rent4Ring. I'm not going to be that careful, I'm gonna go fast.
I meant be careful of other idiots out there in their hoopties.

The rent4ring swift surprised me. It's a fun little ride. There's a section on the back half you'll be all the way in it and still lose speed haha.

Rent4ring will give you pointers on certain sections before you head out as well. Great company with great staff