GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
I wish i would have seen your 3D print post. I have a few random things I’d like to try test fitting. My boss is going to buy a printer soon so we can make stuff for his motorcycle

Send me over the models as .stl files, I'll try and print them before I leave for vacation on Wednesday.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I'm going to a career fair in Savannah on Friday to try to find an intern. Going to be weird going back to my alma mater, but on the other side of the booth table this time.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Just scored an 02Q (MKV 6-speed) for $130 at the junkyard today. They are NEVER there and the only thing holding it up was 6 axle bolts. Easiest trans pull ever.

There's one of these in the yard near me I'm considering grabbing for reasons :lol:

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
I was telling myself it'd be for a spare, but mine already has a diff and steel shift forks, all my syncro's and gears were perfect so I really don't have a need for it...

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
$160 is what they charge. The crank is still in the engine too, was considering grabbing that also.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for fixing the video! For whatever reason when I did the u2b tag it embedded it but had an error.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
I went to the Petersen Museum when I was on vacation, if you guys are ever in LA I suggest going.