GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Goodbye to an old friend

unMKV

Car(s)
2008 GTI
I don’t post a lot, but I had to find a place to say goodbye- my 08.5 got hit by a driver trying to pass me using a bike lane as I turned into a parking lot. This car ran 112000 miles with almost no problems and was a blast to drive daily. I’m moving over to a Mk7, but I’m going to miss this car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
I don’t post a lot, but I had to find a place to say goodbye- my 08.5 got hit by a driver trying to pass me using a bike lane as I turned into a parking lot. This car ran 112000 miles with almost no problems and was a blast to drive daily. I’m moving over to a Mk7, but I’m going to miss this car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big time bummer man, glad to hear you are ok though. I'm with mine till the end, but a few members of my VW club have moved from a MKV to a MK7 and I have to say they are very nice. The power they make so easily is crazy! They also seem to be a reliable car so far aside from weak clutches.

Hope you enjoy the new one as much if not more than your old one.

ssunnylee24

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 CW DSG GTI
Glad you are okay.
I sold my 2007 with 150k because I inherted family members toyota camry with 30k miles but got totalled due to a rear end collision. But ended up buying a 06 with 29k with the settlement check.