GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

For sale: 2008 vw r32

Charles5000

Passed Driver's Ed
Looking to sell my 2008 vw r32 with 60,080 miles. Has vmr bronze powder coated wheels with Michelin super sports. One of them is bent and 2 of them could use a respray. Also have stock wheels with nearly brand new Goodyear all seasons. Stock wheels have no bends with some rash on all but 1. Car has ecu and dsg tuned by performance shop in Cherry Hill, NJ and makes 230whp on mustang dyno as well as milltek non resonated exhaust and CTS turbo intake. Also I have noise pipe delete that hasn’t been installed. Car has color matched side markers and blind spot mirrors. Car has rns-510, jl audio sub and amp, Ecs backup camera, climate control rings, new paddle shifters that are extended, r line monster mats in front seats, Ecs front gloss black grille, ecs plate displacer. I also have the stock chrome front grille. The only thing the car needs is a wheel repaired or replaced depending on how bad the bend is and exhaust has a few small leaks which may need to be re-sealed or replace whole exhaust. Waiting to hear back from milltek on sending a new exhaust. If they are able to send, I will include a brand new exhaust in the sale. If not I can have it re sealed. Nothing else wrong with the car it’s very clean. Car is located in Cherry Hill, NJ. Looking to get $15k for the car on stock wheels and $15.5k on the vmrs.