GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

F/S Fifteen52 Forged 3pc Formula Classic Series Wheels W/Tires

dubin'lovin'

Ready to race!
F/S Fifteen52 Forged 3pc Formula Classic Series Wheels (which are the 1st pair of Classic Formula's ever made by Fifteen52) with Nitto Tires. My Fifteen52 Formula wheel specs are Front-18x9" ET-34, Rear-18x10" ET-38 with a hub bore of 57.1 and bolt pattern 5x112. The tires that are mounted on my Formula's are Nitto Neo Gen's. Front tire size are 205/40 R18 & Rear tire size 215/40 R18. The wheel finish on my Formula's are Polished lips, Polished hardware, Polished valve stems, BBS Motorsport Gold powder coated faces & 52 logo center caps, & Flat Black inner barrels. I am the original owner of these wheels and had them custom built for my MKVI GTI. These wheels are big brake friendly, and fit over my Porsche 6piston 18Z front calipers with zero issues. The wheels & tires have a max of 2kmiles of use on them. These wheels were used as strictly my show car set up. And we're never used during the winter & always kept in storage. My Formula's are in great shape with no bends or cracks. The Nitto tires are in great shape as well, and have plenty of meat on them. Price for wheels & tires is $3,250 plus Paypal Fee. Trade offers are not accepted, and will not split wheels from tires to sell separately. Prefer sale of wheels and tires to be picked up only. Unless buyer is willing to cover full shipping costs. My email is teamfreak44@yahoo.com or you can just send me a pm. Below are pictures of the wheels are tires. Thank you.

Last edited: