GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

08 Rabbit vs 2010 CC

Car(s)
Subaru
Brah, story cool

Its always nice winning against a fiend cause you never let them forget it. I out ran my bosses truck and almost everyday I bring it up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
You got a way better start! Nice. What did you guys run?

gottaluvvw

Ready to race!
Finally found the video of me racing my bros CC, not the best Video my Bros girl did her best i guess :rolleyes:...the CC only has Eibach springs, just fyi he closed the gap but i still won :biggrin:

http://youtu.be/3dhKtMrJ9Hk

enjoyed this post/video...

i always liked both the rabbit and the CC (except lack of middle seat in back)

love that you have done all these mods to the rabbit (a real sleeper):

UM Tune// Carbonio CAI//USP Testpipe//Magnaflow Exhaust//Peloquin LSD//FST Stage 1 Clutch//FST Single mass Flywheel//GTI Sway bar//42DD Shifter bushings//Koni yellow w/Megan springs//BSH Torque Mount Insert

the LSD must help a ton on the start (though if you're racing the 1/4 mile for time it doesn't matter if you beat him off the line...you did have 15.4 and he 15.8 correct?)

curious about a few things...

1) how much were all those mods?
2) if they're similar to the price of a gti plus stage 1 chip, why didn't you buy that car instead of the rabbit? did you decide after you bought it that modding for speed would be fun and thus in retrospect you may have bought the gti? or do you not like the feel of a turbo vs. NA engine? or did you not trust the 2.0t engine versus the 2.5 NA one? or?
3) how much hp do you think/know you are putting down?
4) is the CC a DSG or?
5) is your Bro going to stage 1 chip that CC now? :biggrin:

anyway i love me some rabbit :thumbsup:

CharlieMKV

Go Kart Champion
curious about a few things...

1) how much were all those mods?
2) if they're similar to the price of a gti plus stage 1 chip, why didn't you buy that car instead of the rabbit? did you decide after you bought it that modding for speed would be fun and thus in retrospect you may have bought the gti? or do you not like the feel of a turbo vs. NA engine? or did you not trust the 2.0t engine versus the 2.5 NA one? or?
3) how much hp do you think/know you are putting down?
4) is the CC a DSG or?
5) is your Bro going to stage 1 chip that CC now? :biggrin:

anyway i love me some rabbit :thumbsup:
Answers
1)Close to $3100
2)it was more of timing i guess, i was still in school, my car was totaled and it was closer to my budget at the time.
3)I really have no clue, a generous guesstimate? 190 fiveish.
4)DSG
5) i keep telling him, but he's a cheap ass...once he's stage 1 its over for me