GOLFMKV

Install - INA 2.0 TFSI to 2.0 TSI Fuel pump lifter conversion

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Good to see you around still GIAC. Thought you were selling and gone by now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in for good now, dropping several thousand into the DSG as we speak. LSD, new clutches, race type DSG cooling system. Can't get rid of me now. Guess I will do motor next and big turbo.

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
I am in for good now, dropping several thousand into the DSG as we speak. LSD, new clutches, race type DSG cooling system. Can't get rid of me now. Guess I will do motor next and big turbo.

Atta boy!!! There's not many of us in here anymore, let alone the few like Eurocars, myself, you that are in it for the long haul.

andysamland

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
i think things are just getting started for the mkv platform and its only going to get better from here. We are gettign all the fueling lined out for the higher hp guys. Someone just needs to design a plug and play aux fueling system and we would see some crazy stuff

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
I didn't see the conversion kit up on INA's site...has it been developed yet?
Also, I need a barbed/bamboo fitting for the hpfp...does anyone have a spare lying about or know if one can be obtained separately from the hpfp yet?

...wait one minute...I am still here too :thumbsup:

Going to be in my MK5 until they bury me in it.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Also, I need a barbed/bamboo fitting for the hpfp...does anyone have a spare lying about or know if one can be obtained separately from the hpfp yet?

The problem I believe has to do with the availability of the OEM cam chain cover which is a base part of the kit and the part that the HPFP mounts on to. They have become scarce and pricing for those that are available have gone into ridiculous pricing (650 to 780). That is just one of the raw parts that has to acquired, then machined. This change in the raw product pricing has made the investment necessary to create a niche market product in low volume very expensive in terms of cost to the seller but also to the end customer. Its unfortunate but maybe somebody will discover a cheap supply of the cases?

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion

Lol you are one of the few I was referring to lol. Same here buddy, so much so that I bought another one lol.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Just hitting the second anniversary of running the INA roller follower kit, problem free, track tested.

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
for what its worth, I was running one of these kits on my F23T'd fsi, and it ran flawlessly. There was a weird tapping noise from the fuel pump, but all logs were normal. The owner of the car still has it set up the same way and has had Zero issues after a year of use with this kit.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Hey buddy,

Sorry to revive this but is it possible to fix the dead video?

I am planning on doing this upgrade. I have ELSAWIN manuals but a video would really help the process!

Thanks!

Done