GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK5 GTI vs Jetta 2.5L

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Do you think he even knows he's talking jibberish, or is he delusional enough to think his car actually runs 10s and/ or 12s, depending on traction limitations, heh

matteo716

Muddy GTI guy
Car(s)
2008 GTI
That's my dad. It did 9s after he changed the paint filter and lubed the muffler bearings.

I bet his headlight fluid was low to reduce weight too right?

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
That with the high flow u pipe exhaust system

Only flaw in an otherwise epic build. Everyone knows the Q pipe does a better job at adding backpressure for more torque. Ideally a Mustang exhaust should have a granny knot just aft of its 3 headers. Should add enough torque to do a wheelstand all the way to the finish line.

Car(s)
Subaru
Only flaw in an otherwise epic build. Everyone knows the Q pipe does a better job at adding backpressure for more torque. Ideally a Mustang exhaust should have a granny knot just aft of its 3 headers. Should add enough torque to do a wheelstand all the way to the finish line.

+1

Sent from my iPhone

Tutti57

Ready to race!
He had to have a lot of body work done after he was doing a burnout, caught traction, and ended up on the roof of the car. Scary.

Car(s)
Subaru
He had to have a lot of body work done after he was doing a burnout, caught traction, and ended up on the roof of the car. Scary.

I'm gonna call bs. The car for one is fwd and also isn't 500hp. You get traction and let off. That 2.5 doesn't have uncontrollable tire roasting power. He just does know how to drive that racekar

Sent from my iPhone

Tutti57

Ready to race!
Ha, I call bs too.

samguan

Ready to race!
I have a MKV GTI and our family also have a MK6 2.5L. Stock to stock, the 2.5L is not slow... Definitely doesn't feel slow at all. I wouldn't call it day and night difference. Day and night difference would be like Corolla(we also have one) to GTI.

But then looking at the mods you have, he will get raped!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk