GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

IE GTG

onthevirg

Oval Champion
Just a reminder for any of the IE guys that there's a GTG over in Riverside @ the Starbucks across from the Tyler mall around 8 on Thursdays. Went two weeks ago and heading over there again this week. Talked to a couple other guys on the board who are going to try to make it as well. The more the merrier. Later.

onthevirg

Oval Champion
Trying the Ontario GTG

Heading over to this one tonight over in Ontario. According to some of the peeps on the Vortex, more cars show up @ this one compared to the Riverside one. At least one other member, maybe two heading over there as well.

Here's the map: http://bunnysport.i8.com

If that doesn't work then here's the addy:
951 N MILLIKEN
ONTARIO , CA 91764
Is in the Sam's Club parking lot.

onthevirg

Oval Champion
Now THAT was what I expected a GTG to end up looking like. About 5X as many cars there as any night that I went over to Riverside, so that was very cool. Saw some cool ass rides and met some cool people as well. Looking forward to heading back again.

Guess the Riverside one is kind of a bad self-fulfilling prophecy, everyone says it's been suck, cause no one goes. But no one goes, cause everyone says it sucks...lol.

Rabbitpilot, let us know how many go to the one in Riverside this week if you go, you may end up just wanting to head to the Ontario one as well. There was about 30 cars there when I left there last night around 10.

Accel

Rally Car Champion
Rabbitpilot said:
Will do. I usually hit up the VW meet in Anaheim, but I don't know if they still do it. Max cars there were like 45 at one time.

The Hooters/Borders SoCalEuro one? That has died down a lot, seems just once a month or so they do it now on wednesday night.

Rabbitpilot

Go Kart Champion
I'm bored and a few of the other meets were a bust so far, so I'm gonna hit up Tyler Mall tonight if anyone else is bored too...LOL.

onthevirg

Oval Champion
Rabbitpilot said:
I'm bored and a few of the other meets were a bust so far, so I'm gonna hit up Tyler Mall tonight if anyone else is bored too...LOL.

Good luck w/ that one, last time I went there were 5 or 6 cars and couple weeks ago someone cruised by and said there was one. Hopefully there will be more there tonight, let us know how it turned out.