GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

11-12 NHL Season Thread

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
Baseball is coming to an end, thankfully. The NBA is about to lock out the first two weeks of b-ball (who cares). My Dolphins SUCK in the NFL this season, at least the G-men have a chance at an division title.. I'm getting married in 2 months... arrghgh, The woman is driving me mad :mad0259:

But at least I can still sit on my couch and watch the Rangers take the ice this season!

NHL SEASON IS UPON US FOLKS!!!

Regardless of your teams, Its game time!!!!!

DUB2OT

Banned
yup the CAPS are favored to win it all I'm excited.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
How about them Blackhawks? :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Offense is doing okay
Defense only has one real good line - I like how Leddy is doing though
Goaltenders - ...meh dont really have confidence in Crawford and Emery isnt very athletic

Overall I think were a good team, but in a tough division. I hope we make the playoffs. We won the cup because of our great D and the depth, and I think weve lost both...

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
:thumbsup:

Offense is doing okay
Defense only has one real good line - I like how Leddy is doing though
Goaltenders - ...meh dont really have confidence in Crawford and Emery isnt very athletic

Overall I think were a good team, but in a tough division. I hope we make the playoffs. We won the cup because of our great D and the depth, and I think weve lost both...

When Kane, Toews, Sharp, Hossa, Stalberg, and now Shaw all play and all have a great game we could easily beat any team.
Keith, Seabrooke, Leddy and Hjalmarsson all play and are healthy, they can beat anybody easily.
Crawford and Emery are making me nervous. But Emery did have a good game when they played Calgary. Even though they lost. They need to get a new and a good goalie before the 27th.

Overall, they have won 5 cups in there franchise. But they are on a 6 game loosing streak. They need to end the streak and turn it around and win some and catch up to Detroit. Love the Hawks to death. Always have and always will. Good luck the rest of the season boys. :thumbsup:

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
I think Coach Q is trying to prove a point. When they won the cup it was with a "Quenneville" roster, now the majority of the team are people Stan Bowman picked up & I think Joel is trying to show how much they suck. I mean come-on, give Frolik a freakin' chance, playing him on the third and fourth line - the poor guy has no confidence anymore.