GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NFL Draft Discussion

rbradleymedmd

Go Kart Champion
Tebow to the Broncos, what a fucking joke. I guess McDaniels really doesn't want his job anymore.

Character or not, you need playmakers in the NFL.

Especially to take him in the FIRST ROUND ahead of Clausen and McCoy. Other than that particular pick, here are my other thoughts...

Chiefs (since I'm a fan) --> happy with the pick...E. Berry should be a very nice additional to that porous defense. As much as I would like to see a OL pick next, I would love to see S. Kindle fall 5 more places to the Chiefs...it would definitely be a nice way to start the draft.

Raiders --> did it again...nuff said

Jags --> hmmmmm? not really sure what they were thinking...trade down or take a higher rated play...that DT is definitely a reach at 10

Philly --> why trade up so high to take B. Graham who would've probably still been there later in the draft (two thirds for that move was expensive)...especially with D. Morgan & JP Paul were still on the board

49ers & Seahawks --> great drafts thus far...filled pressing needs on both teams and made the absolute most of their first round picks.

Colts --> J. Hughes at 31...steal IMO. Fits their defensive scheme amazingly well and should learn from Freeney and Mathis...could end up being one of the best players in the draft considering those two aspects.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
I'm still not convinced that Tebow wont work out for them. Amazing drive may not be enough for him to work as a starting quarterback. But hey....they should give him a chance. And if it doesn't work out...then perhaps they'll have plans on using him as a halfback. He's a good deal and that you're potentially picking up a draft pick for two positions.

rbradleymedmd

Go Kart Champion
I'm still not convinced that Tebow wont work out for them. Amazing drive may not be enough for him to work as a starting quarterback. But hey....they should give him a chance. And if it doesn't work out...then perhaps they'll have plans on using him as a halfback. He's a good deal and that you're potentially picking up a draft pick for two positions.

I don't disagree that Tebow has the drive and some of the abilities to play in the NFL. I couldn't fathom taking him in the first round though. With how many needs the Broncos have...that's just not what I would have used that pick on...especially considering their previous excellent pick of D. Thomas (who I think will become a standout WR...more so than D. Bryant...but I'm a GT fan, so I'm biased).

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
I think the fact that the daft is so sensationalized is silly. The MLB is actually in season AND the NHL and NBA are actually in the playoffs, but all ESPN can talk about is the flipping draft. I know that it's making money and ESPN is there to make money.

It still blows my mind how silly some teams draft. Denver could have had Tebow in the 2nd and maybe ever the 3rd. IMO he is going to be a HUGE bust and a H-back soon enough.